Craig Gaskill, as Operations Manager for PlayMart, a Los Angeles pet products retail chain, worked out deals with several small pet boarding businesses in the area of his store to sell them pet products like food and toys at special bulk prices. Gaskill also manages a team of customer service representatives at the store as the Operations Manager at PlayMart.
- Craig Gaskill: Three Tips to Make it in Retail
- Craig Gaskill: The Perks of Volunteer Work
- Craig Gaskill: Three Skills to Improve to be a Better Manager
- Craig Gaskill: Be a Great Leader
- Craig Gaskill: How Volunteering Can Change Your Life
- Craig Gaskill: The Key to Success
- Craig Gaskill: Living a Healthier Life
- Craig Gaskill: Lessons in Retail Operations
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
My Gravatar Profile
Craig Gaskill has built a successful career out of working in retail as a manager, and he has contributed to many charitable causes throughout his community in Los Angeles. He participates in competitive distance runs for nonprofit organizations raising money for many worthy causes. Gaskill is happy to run to raise money for programs and causes that do the most good in his community.
October 2018 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31